Lisa comes to us from the UK, where she studied physiotherapy at Sheffield Hallam University before completing her post graduate training in Sports and exercise physiotherapy at Cardiff University. Over the years since, she’s spent more than a decade working in the British hospital system as well as private practice and has experience that ranges from elite sports to oncology .
Post graduate/ CPD courses:
- Lymphoedema management
- Advanced manipulation therapy
- Sports trauma training and advanced life support
- Strength and conditioning for sport
- Imaging for musculoskeletal practice
- Sports injuries and return to play
- Chronic pain management/ mental health
- Lymphoedema and oncology
Outside of the physiotherapy clinic, Lisa is drawn to the mountains. Depending on the season you’ll find her either climbing and running or skiing and mountaineering among the peaks around Queenstown.