Pilates in Queenstown is available at The Studio, the only fully-equipped local Pilates studio. Pilates is a form of exercise which emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core stability, flexibility, and awareness in order to support efficient, graceful movement. We specialise in small-group and private equipment based classes and can help you with just about any goals.
Is Pilates right for you?
- Have you had an injury that needs rehabilitation?
- Do you want to improve your biking technique or complete that marathon in less time this year?
- Do you have back or neck pain which recurs or has never recovered completely and want to solve it?
- Do you want to achieve a pregnancy that places less strain on your body?
- Have you been inactive for a period of time and want to get moving but don’t really know where to start?
- Do you want to improve your posture and be proud of your figure?
Much of what Pilates is about is notoriously difficult to explain on a web page – you really need to feel what we’re talking about – and despite the ever expanding wonders of the internet that’s really not possible.
By far the best way to satisfy your curiosity is to drop by and visit us at Unit 13 Gorge Road Retail Centre and let us show you what we mean. But while you’re here, you might like to read a bit more about the Pilates machines we use in our classes and the history of Pilates.