Kate graduated from the University of Queensland, Australia in 2016 and has worked across Queensland’s public and private hospitals. Her interest in Physiotherapy lies within the area of women’s health and helping women of all ages achieve their goals safely. Kate is so passionate about the area in that she is currently completing her Masters of Pelvic Health with the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Antenatal care: pelvic girdle pain, low back pain, exercise in pregnancy
- Postnatal care: pelvic floor review, abdominal separation, return to sport
- Bladder and bowel care: stress and urge incontinence, overactive bladder, faecal incontinence, constipation
- Prolapse management
- Post-surgical care – Pelvic pain: painful intercourse, chronic pelvic pain
- Assisting women to achieve their goals!
Kate’s adventure in Queenstown has just begun. She moved across from Australia in January 2022, so with so much exploration to be done, you can find Kate outdoors wandering the local trails and preparing for her goal of completing some of the beautiful great walks.