Since graduating in 2010 Sarah has had an incredibly varied path through the physiotherapy world.
After collecting her Bachelor of science (with honours, of course) from the London Sport Institute at Middlesex University, her career has taken her from the hospital wards of the NHS, to the side lines of the London Marathon and Division One football matches, to the Territorial Army Medical services, and even India for her yoga instructors training.
Outside of work, Sarah loves to experience new places and has travelled extensively in South East Asia, Australia, Fiji and New Zealand. In her spare time Sarah loves to practice yoga and hit the Pilates studio. She also enjoys surfing and snowboarding which has come with its fair share of personal experience in injury rehabilitation over the past ten years!
- Clinical Pilates – APPI Matwork and Pilates Institute of Queensland Equipment trained
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Yoga and yoga therapy
- Meditation and mindfulness
- NZMPA lower back diagnosis and management
- Dry needling
- Mulligan concept
- Combined movements MACP accredited
- Massage and trigger point release