Sarah graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy in 2000 from Queen Margaret University College in Edinburgh. She spent the following four years working in London’s largest teaching hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’. After a season in Courchevel France relocated to New Zealand to work in private practice here in Queenstown in 2007. Sarah has since achieved PG Certs in Acupuncture (2008) and in Hand and Upper Limb Rehab (2013), as well as a post-grad paper in Pain and Pain Management (2014).
- Registered Member of the New Zealand Association of Hand Therapists
- Post graduate training in customized construction of splints and casting
- McKenzie trained therapist.
- Further advanced musculoskeletal training in Manipulation through the NZMPA
- Trained in sport massage and myofascial release and has worked with elite athletes in the fields of rugby, soccer, rowing/kayaking, running, mountain bikers and triathletes
- STEEL cancer rehabilitation therapist
- Senior cardiorespiratory therapist: worked in both intensive and outpatient setting.
- Hand and upper limb injuries
- Shoulder instability and rehabilitation
- Cervical and thoracic dysfunction
- Nerve and Chronic Pain management
- Massage therapy
- Clinical pilates
Sarah is a keen snowboarder, kayaker and walker. In her previous life was a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. She has recently entered the adventurous world of parenthood having a ‘wee’ daughter Ellie last year.